TRAIN stands for To Reach out And INteract with young people. This is exactly what our youth workers and volunteers do. We go out (4-5 times a week for 2 hours or more) and talk to young people that gather on the streets, in the parks or wherever.
We offer alternatives to hanging around, give information or just offer a listening ear.
You can help us by:
- Sponsoring events and providing facilities such as mini-bus hire or meeting rooms.
- Using your skills to benefit TRAIN e.g. updating content on our website, helping with administration or publicity.
- Volunteering to go out with the detached youth worker or to help with football training.
- Supporting TRAIN by becoming a member.
- Telling your friends and business colleagues about TRAIN.
- Making a donation to 'Didcot TRAIN Youth Project' through Gift-Aid if possible.
- Sign up to our eNewsletter to stay informed about what we are doing.
- Join our social networks on Facebook and Twitter and share our posts with your friends to spread the word of our work.
If you'd like to know more please do contact us.