TRAIN stands for To Reach out And INteract with young people - this is exactly what our youth workers and volunteers do, interacting with young people on the streets, in the parks or wherever they happen to be around Didcot. We offer alternatives to hanging around, give information or simply just offer a listening ear.
You can help us by:
- Sponsoring events and providing facilities such as mini-bus hire or meeting rooms.
- Using your skills to benefit TRAIN e.g. updating content on our website, helping with administration or publicity
- Volunteering to support our Youth Workers with our detached and group mentoring sessions
- Supporting TRAIN by becoming a member.
- Telling your friends and business colleagues about TRAIN.
- Making a donation to 'Didcot TRAIN Youth Project' through Gift-Aid if possible.
- Keeping an eye on our News page for our monthly newsletter and regular updates on what we are getting up to.
- Joining our @DidcotTRAIN social networks on Facebook and Twitter and sharing our posts with your friends to spread the word of our work.
If you'd like to know more please do contact us.