As a registered charity TRAIN relies on donations from its various supporters and we receive regular funding from
- Didcot's local churches
- Didcot Town Council
- South Oxfordshire District Council
- Children in Need
- Community Safety Partnership
- The Police and Crime Commissioner for Thames Valley
- The Angus Lawson Memorial Trust
- South Oxfordshire Housing Association
- Oxfordshire Community Foundation
- The National Lottery
- PJT Partners
- Local community groups
- Regular donations from supporters
Regular donations from our supporters enable us to plan our activities better, but we are grateful for any help we receive.
We are a local charity and as such we would like to work more collaboratively with local businesses to develop new ways of partnering together to take the vision of TRAIN forward.
We are continuously looking for committed supporters who are willing to invest energy, time and funding for our work.